Task 6.3, led by EFMI, of HosmartAI Project covers two main topics: Standardization and Legislation.
With respect to Standardization, one of the objectives is to liaise with and contribute to relevant standardization groups. On the one hand, the needs for standards in HosmartAI are being analyzed and identified. On the other hand, contacts with, and contributions to, standardization groups are in progress.
Apart from clarifying standardization needs in the different WPs of the Project, we work on identifying relevant Working Groups of SDOs (Standards Development Organizations) and we participate in their meetings, provide feedback, influence on and contribute to specific existing and new standards, …
Concerning those contacts and contributions, there is already active participation in:
- Several Working Groups of ISO/TC 215 (Health Informatics), including WG1 (Architecture, Frameworks and Models), WG4 (Security, Safety and Privacy) and WG11 (Personalized digital health).
- Subcommittee SC1 of ISO/TC 215 on Genomics Informatics.
- GA4GH (Global Alliance for Genomics & Health).
- HL7 WG SOA (Services Oriented Architecture), in the context of the activity on the FHIR4FAIR Implementation Guide.
- RDA (Research Data Alliance), with the development of a Guide for the implementation of the RDA’s FAIR Data Maturity Model.
- Finally, we are also considering ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 (ArtificiaI Intelligence) and ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41 (Internet of Things).