Get hands-on experience of our AI-based technologies, meet the innovators behind them, see live demonstrations and more! Come visit us at Booth 12A54 “AI for Smart Hospitals” at the Medica trade fair.
The partners of the EU-awarded projects HosmartAI, AICCELERATE and AIDPATH will be showcasing their solutions and technologies from 13 to 16 November at one of the largest medical trade fairs in the world.
On Tuesday, 14 November 2023 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM) you will have the chance to meet our innovators in private. Share your interests and needs in short conversations to identify promising business opportunities and collaborations. Apply here to join our exclusive Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics technologies designed for future deployment in hospitals and care centres.
Why you should apply:
- You are looking for AI-based technologies to improve efficiency, productivity, efficacy or logistics in your hospital or healthcare centre. You are a decision-maker such as CEO, CIO, COO, senior IT manager, project manager, buyer, etc.
- You are developing AI and/or robotics technologies applied to medical environments and are looking for companies to integrate or further develop your solutions.
- You are struggling with obstacles in the design, development or implementation of your AI-solutions and want to learn how others have tackled similar challenges in ongoing, real-life use cases.
- You are an AI/robotics developer or a telemedicine/virtual care provider or other digital health stakeholder, want to increase your visibility and join our growing, international ecosystem.
- You are an investor scouting for promising AI-based innovations awarded by the EU.
You will have the chance to exchange views, recommendations and lessons learned with the professionals conducting the pilots, get inspiration from the innovative companies behind the solutions, evaluate their market potential, create new business partnerships, and join the dynamic healthcare AI/Robotics community we are building.
Who you will meet:
The ongoing pilots are implementing and evaluating AI-based solutions to improve medical diagnosis, surgical interventions, prevention and treatment of diseases, logistical efficiencies as well as support for rehabilitation and long-term care in several hospital and care settings.
You will meet the companies behind the solutions, such as:
- Representatives of hospitals and care centers hosting the pilots
- Experts in big data, data analytics, data safety and blockchain technologies
- Researchers from renowned Universities
- Innovators sharing successes and lessons learned in co-creation and living labs
- AI/robotics solution developers eager to share their tools with other companies
- Telemedicine providers
The speed-dating session enabling you to take part in short one-to-one conversations will be followed by time for networking.
The workshop will be free of charge for individuals in possession of a Medica entrance ticket and refreshments will be provided onsite.
Please fill in this form to apply by 31 October 2023 indicating your contact details and main areas of interest. Following receipt of your application, we will provide you with more detailed information to ensure that the speed-dating experience will be enriching and fun for all participants.
Hall 1, Room 16a
(station: CCD Süd/Stadthalle)
We very much look forward to meeting you in Düsseldorf!
The HosmartAI team