© 2021 HosmartAI. All Rights Reserved.
Who are we?
INTRAS is the organisation that manages HosmartAI website. INTRAS attaches great importance to protecting and respecting your Personal Data (as defined hereinafter).
Entity Name: FUNDACIÓN INTRAS.
Address: C/ Martín Santos Romero 1. 47016 Valladolid, España.
Telephone: (+34) 983 399 633
We will respect the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- we do not collect more information than is necessary;
- we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
- Personal Data is any information relating to you (as a data subject) directly or which allows your identification, such as, for example, your name, telephone number, email address, location, etc.
If you want to exercise your rights, and have a question or a complaint about how INTRAS processes your personal data? Contact us by post: C/ Martín Santos Romero 1. 47016 Valladolid, España.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your Personal Data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
This Project’s newsletter consists in a Mailchimp service, therefore, management of the newsletter is associated with the Mailchimp and not with the Project’s website domain (more about Mailchimp’s GDPR compliance: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance: Get GDPR Consent for Marketing | Mailchimp)
- Contact the project’s email address (email@example.com)
In this case, the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is directly directed to 4 key elements, members of the HosmartAI project:
- Project’s Coordinator (PC), from Netcompany-Intrasoft (Privacy Notice| Netcompany-Intrasoft);
- Project’s Quality Manager (QM), from Netcompany-Intrasoft (Privacy Notice | Netcompany-Intrasoft);
- Dissemination Manager (DM), from Fundación INTRAS (Política de Privacidad | Fundación Intras);
Disclosure of your personal data
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your Personal Data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients, which will then process your Personal Data only within the framework of these purposes:
- Within our organisations and our project’ organisation:
- The mentioned organizations on the previous section (to understand the data management of each contact, consult the privacy policies previously stated);
- When required by law or as lawfully necessary to protect INTRAS.
Retention period for personal data
They will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Administrations and competent bodies, having to comply with the statute of limitations for liabilities.
- Essential cookies: ensure that our website operates correctly, and you cannot refuse them.
- Functional cookies: allow the website to remember preferences or choices you made. Their aim is to provide a comfortable browsing experience for you.
- Analytical cookies: gather information about user demographics and behaviours on the website, in order to monitor the success of our different contents and services and improve them if necessary.
- Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as Google Maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
You have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- You are entitled to inspect your Personal Data. Before we provide your Personal Data, we may ask you for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can retrieve your Personal Data. If the data we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to the (automated) processing of your Personal Data by us if we no longer have the right to use it and to require that we delete your data if we keep it for too long. In particular, you have the right to object free of charge and without any justification to direct marketing (e.g., e-mails).
- You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your Personal Data (for example, while checking the accuracy of your Personal Data).
- You have the right to erase all data relating to you (except in some cases, for example to prove a transaction or when required by law).
- Under certain conditions you have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to us in a customary, structured, machine-readable format and to transfer your Personal Data to a third party of your choice.
- When your Personal Data are processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below and respond to your request within a month.
Please note that the rights as set out above can only be exercised insofar as reasonably possible and allowed by applicable law.
Competent data protection authority
The guarantee of the rights of the users belongs to the competent control authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain). Complaints may also be sent to this authority if it is considered appropriate.
It is advisable to contact us using the contact information previously stated, in order to try to resolve previously the possible situation or conflict that may have occurred.
Users of our social networks
HosmartAI Social Network
HosmartAI has opened spaces in social networks in order to carry out communication actions of the project and maintain contact with the interested public. No data will be transferred or communicated to third parties except legal obligation.
We treat your data by virtue of the consent that you manifest when requesting or accepting our contact in a social network. We guarantee our users the rights recognized by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) in the terms established in this security policy in its different areas.
We will not incorporate data into our systems or use it for different purposes. Therefore, users of social networks should understand that the conservation of personal data will depend on the network itself and that in those treatments that according to the configuration of the network itself are not manageable from our profile, users should contact the network provider.
If you have additional questions about the collection, processing and storage of Personal Data by INTRAS, please contact us at email@example.com